Achievers 2012 Final Night Celebration
Mount Vernon, on the banks of the Potomac River, near Alexandria, Virginia was home to the first President of the United States, George Washington, AND to the final night celebration of Achievers 2012!
The sprawling historic estate, beautifully decorated for the holidays, was a fitting location for an Achievers event that celebrated fundamental freedoms and rights. And, a beautiful setting for the fireworks display over the Potomac that concluded an amazing evening and week.
More photos from Flickr:
View more posts from Achievers 2012:
- Achievers 2012 Night at the Museums
- Achievers 2012 Education Sessions
- Achievers 2012 Final Night Celebration
- Achievers 2012 Recognition Celebration
- Achievers 2012 IBO Business Experience
- Achievers 2012 Monument Tour
- Achievers 2012 Business Meeting
- Achievers 2012 Welcome Celebration
- Achievers Arrive in D.C.
- Washington, D.C. – Host to Achievers 2012