Last modified on 2014-12-16 15:29:47 GMT. 2 comments. .
To download a screensaver:
- Decide which version you’d like to download and choose Mac or PC.
- Click, or right-click and save the file to your desktop.
- When the file is finished downloading to your computer, double-click to open the file and follow the instructions provided for your platform (NOTE: if you are on a Mac running Yosemite, you may need to right-click and choose “open” rather than double-clicking.)
- If the screensaver options do not popup automatically, browse to your control panel > display (PC) or System Preferences > desktop & screensaver (Mac). You can configure your new screensaver here.
To download a wallpaper for your mobile device (where applicable):
(Instructions will vary by device. If you need additional assistance, please see your mobile device user guide.)
- Browse to AchieveMagazine.com/screensavers on your mobile device. Choose your pin level and enter the password provided (not necessary for Achievers screensaver).
- Click on “Download wallpaper for: mobile.“
- When the image appears, click on it and save the image to your device.
- From your mobile device, set the image as your wallpaper.